1. A book will give you unbelievable credibility which increases the respect you will receive from customers and business associates.
2. The typical business person might run into roadblocks when seeking media recognition and publicity for their product or service because the media tend to see this kind of exposure as advertising.
3. Writing a book gives you instant expert status.
4. Most entrepreneurs love to hear that publishing a book can easily lead to increased fees.
5. If you are not already a consultant, a book along with your proven expert status could bring you new consulting opportunities.
6. If you have a service business or you are selling products already, a book will allow you to add a product to your existing business.
7. If you aren’t already on the internet (and you should be, but that’s another article), you can add online marketing to your marketing plan with your book.
8. Expanding your marketing opportunities and focusing on opportunities for residual income is what you should be focusing on as an entrepreneur.