Phone sourcing is the quiet creeping about.
Date: Wednesday, November 5th, 2008
Time: 1-2:30 pm Eastern/ 12-1:30 pm Central/ 10-11:30 am Pacific
Topic: Social Network Recruiting Beyond LinkedIn - Web 2.0 Recruiting
What: Webinar Class with Conference Call
REGISTER HERE: http://jobmachine.net/social_networking_webinar_11-5-2008
LinkedIn may be the #1 professionally-geared social network, but if that’s the limit of your Web 2.0 recruiting involvement, then you’re not tapping other far larger networks (in terms of total talent) that are largely free to search, network through, and build your employment brand. And if it's younger or more tech-savvy workers you seek, what about all the recruiting methods possible over mobile devices? It’s an even larger talent pool than PC users!
In a fast-moving webinar, JobMachine sourcing guru Glenn Gutmacher (who’s also our new VP of ACES - Arbita Education & Consulting Services), will cover many of the currently effective methods and a couple of promising emerging ones. He’ll share both the strategic and the practical how-to information that will allow you to create your own blueprint to build targeted pools to address your pipeline pain points. It’ll be a well-spent 90 minutes that’s sure to open new sourcing possibilities for you.
This webinar is for corporate recruiting as well as third-party staffing professionals regardless of size or budget (almost everything Glenn will show is free) who want to tap this large potential pool of talent but don't know where to dive in first, given the dizzying range of options.
Some topics he’ll cover:
* optimize your main website and create themed microsites to use them to drive people to you with search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing (SEM)
* utilize social networking platforms like Ning to create your own community/communities
* leverage existing networks to market and build your own pool
* how to approach the people you find and who find you
* obtain target audience peer contributions within your organization to generate compelling content for e-newsletters and blogs that safely straddles the line between professionally-useful content and a subtle recruitment message
* free or low-cost viral content like video, widgets and virtual career fairs, and more!
You will receive the Powerpoint slides in .pdf format by email the next business day after the webinar.